SpermWash® is used for swim up techniques of human spermatozoa, introduction of washed spermatozoa into the uterus during IUI, for sperm injection into oocytes during ICSI, to wash the spermatozoa and/or for diluting stock solution of silica-based density-gradients. SpermWash® can also be used for washing of human oocytes, embryos and embryo transfer.
Features & Benefits:
1,5 years shelf life
Due to HEPES buffer no need for CO2 incubation
Does not contain heparin
Sterilized by using aseptic processing techniques
SpermWash® is a HEPES buffered medium which contains bicarbonate, physiologic salts, glucose, lactate, HSA (Human Serum Albumin, 4.00g/L), phenol red and gentamicin.
- pH: 7,30 – 7,60 (Release criteria)
- Osmolality: 270 – 290 mOsm/kg
- Endotoxin: < 0,25 EU/ml
- Sterility: sterile, SAL 10-3
- MEA: ≥ 80%
- Chemical composition
- Use of Ph Eur or USP grade products if applicable
- Certificate of Analysis and MSDS are available upon request.
|Catalogue No.||Bottle Size|