SpermFilter® 80% – 45% are silane coated silica particles colloidal suspension media for semen preparation in IUI, IVF, ICSI.
Features & Benefits:
1,5 years shelf life
Silane coated silica particles
Osmolair stable with EBSS salts
Removes sources of ROS
Removes sperm with abnormal DNA
Improves yield and recovery compared to swim-up techniques
SpermFilter® Ready-to-use is composed of silica particles covalently coated with silane suspended in HEPES buffered EBSS (Earle’s balanced salt solution).
SpermFilter® Ready-to-use is an isotonic gradient with a density of +/- 1.102g/ml.
- pH: 7,20 – 7,90 (Release criteria: 7,20 – 7,60)
- Osmolality: 310 – 340 mOsm/kg (45% gradient)
310 – 330 mOsm/kg (80% gradient)
- Endotoxin: < 0,5 EU/ml
- Sterility: SAL 10-3
- Density: 1,0970 – 1,1070 g/ml (80% gradient)
- Viscosity: < 1.65 cP (80% gradient)
- SST: ≥ 80%
- Not MEA tested
- Certificate of Analysis and MSDS are available upon request.
|Catalogue No.||Bottle Size|