InVitroCare has a sperm preparation system to match your IUI protocols. Whether you use a Gradient, or a Swim-Up system, we can provide you with a pre-measured, ready-to-use system designed for ease of use and to help prevent contamination.
SINGLE STEP GRADIENT SYSTEM
- • Each SpermCare® /Sperm Wash (aka. SpermCare® One-Step) System contains enough product for 5 determinations.
- • SpermCare® /Sperm Wash (aka. SpermCare® One-Step) is designed to reduce the chance of contamination and helps eliminate product waste.
- • Includes EVERYTHING needed for sperm preparation EXCEPT a Centrifuge. (See Cat # 3140 IVC Centrifuge).
- • Gradient, consisting of silane-coated colloidal silica particles suspended in HEPES-buffered HTF, removes bacteria, epithelial cells, cell debris, immature sperm and lymphocytes.
- • All system components contain glucose as a usable energy substrate to maintain normal cell metabolism and sperm function.
- • Aseptically packaged and terminally sterilized.