Description: The PM-CARE® ENDOBIOPS histological sampling probe is used to take histological samples from the endometrium.
Advantages: • Centimeter graduations for better control of probe insertion.
• Atraumatic tip allowing easy introduction into the cervical canal.
• Rigid and notched grip end for good grip.
• Efficient suction ensured by negative pressure.
• For patients with a narrow cervix or cervical canal
• For post-menopausal patientsCurve:
• For sampling from one lateral side of the endometrium
• For patients with a shaped uterus unconventional
• To improve the quality of the sample
• To take two separate samples
Medical Device Information
Date of 1st marketing: 2001
Single use: Yes
Method of sterilization: Sterilized with ethylene oxide
Presence of latex: No
Lifespan: 5 years
Packaging: Box of 50 units, sterile brushes are packaged in sterile individual packaging
Storage: In its original box in a cool, dry place