Description: The ENDOLINE® VALVE working channel valve is a phosphorescent valve that fits over the working channel of the endoscope. It allows access of accessories to the working channel, guarantees sealing during the examination, and eliminates the risk of cross-contamination between patients.
Advantages: • Narrow closure preventing any leakage.
• Product adapted to the main endoscopes on the market.
• References with trans-valve connection connectable to commonly used syringe models.
• References with lateral irrigation connection for washing through the working channel while keeping the accessory in place.
• References with integrated non-return valve preventing gastric reflux from rising into the endoscope.
Configurations: • Valve with lateral irrigation connector
• Valve with lateral irrigation connector and non-return valve
• Valve with trans-valve connector
• Valve only
Medical Device Information
Date of 1st marketing: 2007
Single use: Yes
Method of sterilization: Sterilized with ethylene oxide
Presence of latex: No
Lifespan: 5 years
Packaging: Box of 50 or 100 units in sterile individual packaging depending on the reference
Storage: In its original box in a cool, dry place