Description: The ENDOLINE ® LOOP polypectomy loop is used to resect sessile/flat (≥ 6 mm) or pedunculated type polyps from the digestive tract by upper or lower endoscopic route. This handle is connected to the diathermic energy generator via the insert plug present on the movable slider of the handle.
Advantages: • Three-finger handle for easy handling.
• Radiopaque distal part for perfect visibility.
• Product adapted to the main endoscopes on the market.
• Connection allowing connection to a diathermic energy generator.
Available shapes: • Large Oval: Flexible or rigid cable shackle Ø 30 x 50 mm
• Small Oval: Flexible or rigid cable snare Ø 15 x 25 mm
• Single line oval: Flexible cable snare Ø 25 x 50 mm or 17 x 45 mm
• Hexagonal: Flexible or rigid cable shackle Ø 30 x 50 mm
• Asymmetrical: Flexible cable shackle Width of 15 mm or 25 mm
Medical Device Information
Date of 1st marketing: 2001
Single use: Yes
Method of sterilization: Sterilized with ethylene oxide
Presence of latex: No
Lifespan: 5 years
Packaging: Box of 5 units in individual sterile packaging
Storage: In its original box, in a cool, dry place